If you are a client of Bredy Vets and would like to order repeat prescription medication(s) or food(s), please complete the form below. Please note that we can only dispense medicines to animals under our care, which means that we must have seen them in the last 6 months unless otherwise advised by one of our veterinary team.
CORONAVIRUS GUIDANCE FOR REPEAT PRESCRIPTIONS
- Please note that we do not receive deliveries as often as we would in normal circumstances. Please therefore allow up to 3 working days from ordering to your order being ready to collect or post.
- We will telephone you to let you know when your medicines have arrived and to take payment over the phone.
- Our preference is to post medicines to you to save you making a trip out and to reduce contact with our staff. A small postage charge will apply which we will advise you of when we telephone you.
- If you do wish to collect medicines rather than have them posted to you, please DO NOT come to the surgery until we have telephoned you to say that they have arrived.
- We may be able to deliver locally to people who are self-isolating or vulnerable, but please note we cannot guarantee this service so we will discuss the options with you on the telephone when we contact you.
- If your prescription request is urgent, please telephone us on 01308 456 771 and we will do our best to help. Please note that our telephone lines are extremely busy and we have fewer staff than usual. Please try to order medicines with sufficient time before you run out.
If the item requested is not available or if we believe we need to examine your pet before dispensing medication, we will contact you on the telephone number provided to make further arrangements.
Thank you for your continued support and cooperation.